Thanksgiving 2021: Key Takeaways
- I’ve been trading for 20+ years and I’ve NEVER seen a market like 2021 before.
- UNBELIEVABLE! So many students have crossed the million-dollar profit mark…
- Can you guess what I’m MOST thankful for this year?
There’s SO much to be thankful for in 2021.
It’s been an amazing year to be a penny stock trader.
What a mind-blowing year in the stock market. From the meme stock insanity early this year to the slower summer, the strategies I teach in my Trading Challenge are adaptable to any type of market.
I’ve never announced more millionaire students than in 2021. It’s amazing to think of how many lives have changed forever thanks to trading.
Here’s what I’m most thankful for this year…
A Market Full of Opportunities
From the very start of 2021, it’s been a market unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.
In January, we experienced utter meme stock insanity where stocks like GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME) had massive runs.
- It brought a ton of new traders into the market.
- It created a ton of volatility.
- There were opportunities EVERYWHERE.
Then, despite a summer slowdown, the crazy percent gainers persisted.
Just last month we had an insane runner in Digital World Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: DWAC).
Many of my students have spent years studying the market, practicing, and refining their strategies. When the market insanity hit, they were PREPARED to take advantage of the hot market…
SEVERAL New Millionaire Students
2021 has been a record year for my Trading Challenge students.
Let’s start with Jack Kellogg. Last November, he passed the million-dollar mark.
When the market got hot in 2021, he immediately recognized it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Jack was willing to do whatever it took to take advantage of it to the fullest.
He sacrificed his social life. He didn’t eat well or exercise that much. But it was worth it for him. He’s now up over $8.6 million in trading profits.
He’s not the only one who’s had an incredible year.
Early in 2021, I had several students cross the million-dollar mark in the same WEEK.
If you missed it, this epic student roundtable happened to occur on the very day that several of them crossed the big milestone. Check out the video:
2021’s Millionaire Milestones
ALL of these students passed the million-dollar trading profit mark in 2021:
Awesome New Trading Resources
I constantly say that new traders should focus more on their education account than their monetary account.
In the past year or so, my students and I have released a ton of new trading resources that can help traders take their education to the next level. I’m proud of these resources and proud of the students who have helped create them!
- CatalystX: This system gives you a chance to get inside my mind BEFORE I trade…
- 30-Day Bootcamp: This 30-day course starts with the basics and goes on to more complicated trading strategies. We released it in 2020, but it’s continued to be a bestseller in 2021.
- Crypto Rockets: If you’re interested in diving into crypto, don’t miss this amazing resource.
- Mark Croock’s $100K Shortcut: Mark adapted my penny stock trading strategy into his own options trading strategy. Learn how he used this method to turn $3K into $100K in just a few months…
Giving Back to Charity
It’s been an incredible trading year for me, too. So far in 2021, my trading profits are over $1 million.
That brings my total trading profits to over $7.3 million over the years.
I’m not excited because of the amount. Honestly, I’m MORE excited about my students’ milestones.
But I’m extremely thankful for this milestone because…
- I’ve been able to teach my students through every trade documented here and via webinars.
- I donate all of my trading profits to charity these days. The fact that I’ve made over $1 million means I have that much to give through my charity, Karmagawa.
I’ve been hard at work this year with charitable donations. But I want to do more.
There are so many schools to build — I want to build 1,000. These trading profits make it possible for me to keep working toward my goal!
Here’s the most recent school opening:
Thanksgiving 2021: What Are You Thankful For?
I don’t like to slow down, but every now and then it’s nice to stop and think about what you’re thankful for. Here’s what’s on the list of what I’m thankful for this year:
- My students.
- The market insanity that allowed me to make over $1 million so far this year.
- That I can donate so much to charity with those proceeds!
- And that I get to have this life where I get to teach, trade, and travel the world.
Enough about me. What are you thankful for this year? Leave a comment and let me know!