Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This sweater is from Banana Republic’s new Conscious Luxury line, which is supposed to include more sustainably-produced items. This sweater, which is made from a more eco-friendly fiber, looks deliciously cozy but still office-appropriate.
I would style it with some gray ankle pants and a pair of oxfords, but you could just as easily wear it with a pair of comfy joggers for a WFH day.
The sweater is $109 and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–L. It also comes in white and light taupe.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 9.29.21…
- Nordstrom – 1,000+ new markdowns – up to 60% off dresses, tops, jeans and more!
- Ann Taylor – 40-60% off sale items
- The Outnet – Tons of great deals on Furstenberg dresses and tops.
- Loft – 40% off your purchase
- J.Crew – 30% off your purchase or 40% off $250
- Talbots – 25% off your entire purchase
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off
- Lands’ End – Up to 50% off your order
- Eloquii – Up to 50% off everything; extra 40% off sale