Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
A friend and I were recently discussing this question: How are we wearing the knee-high boots that have been taking up massive real estate in our closets for the last several years? For a long time, I wore them with tucked-in skinny jeans or tights and skirts. Lately, they’ve been collecting dust in my closet in favor of loafers, ankle boots, or (if I’m being totally honest) sneakers.
This styling of this belted sweater dress from Ann Taylor is giving me some inspiration to break them out and wear them with my favorite midi dress. I particularly like this “jubilee” red version.
I’d wear it to the office with a camel sweater blazer and to every single holiday event on my calendar this year.
The dress is $159 (but because it’s Ann Taylor, be on the lookout for sales) and comes in regular sizes XXS–XXL and petite sizes XXS–XL. It also comes in a less festive, but equally lovely, black.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 11.16.21…
- Nordstrom – Black Friday sales! See some of our picks here.
- Sephora – Holiday Savings Event: “VIB Rouge” members can grab 15% off; “Insiders” can get 10% off.
- Lo & Sons – 40% off everything over $100
- Ann Taylor – 40% off full-price tops & sweaters
- Boden – 15% off full-price items
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles; up to 50% off holiday party-ready styles
- Lands’ End – 50% off full-price styles