— Rish Tandon, former corporate vice president at Microsoft, joined Meta as vice president of engineering for remote presence.
Tandon, based in Seattle, joined Microsoft in 2017 and was the worldwide engineering leader for Microsoft Teams. He also worked at Amazon for more than five years, leading engineering for Amazon’s mobile app, and spent less than a year as chief technology officer at medical care startup Heal.
Meta employs more than 7,000 people in the Seattle region. Rajeev Rajan, who led engineering efforts in Seattle for Meta, joined Atlassian earlier this month.
Other personnel changes across the Pacific Northwest tech industry:
- Jennifer Hanson, former Fidelity Medicare Services lead, joined Accolade as chief human resources officer.
- Craig Sadoski, former director of FP&A at Outreach, joined SkyKick as vice president of finance.
- Koray Ozcubukcu, former managing director at Slalom, joined Blue.cloud as the company’s first chief operating officer.
- Amanda Rousseau, former offensive security researcher at Facebook, joined the Microsoft Offensive Research & Security Engineering (MORSE) team as principal security engineer.
- David Faugno, executive vice president at Qualtrics, joined SeekOut’s advisory board.
- Catarina Macedo, former manager of production at Riot Games, joined Bungie as project lead for Destiny 2 Expansions