Happy First Day of School and Happy New Year! We are so excited to be back and make more content for you all!
Now we know how hard it is to come back after weeks off from school and quality time spent with friends and family, but the time has come for classes to start again! Looking for that extra motivation to get you back into the swing of things? Check out some of our e-board’s favorite motivational quotes to get you excited for what’s to come this semester!
- “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning to sail my ship.”
Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
- “Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.”
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
- “I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else’s whim or to someone else’s ignorance.”
- “You don’t want to look back and know you could’ve done better.”
- “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.”
Let these quotes inspire you this semester!